A DevOps Architect leads the design and implementation of enterprise applications. DevOps Architects are responsible for building platforms and frameworks to create consistent, verifiable and automatic management of application and infrastructure between non-production and production environments.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
DevOps Architect Job Description Template
We are looking for a DevOps Architect to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a DevOps Architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality Information Technology architecture.
To be successful as a DevOps Architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
DevOps Architect Responsibilities:
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
DevOps Architect Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling ( Chef, Puppet, and Docker.)
- Working knowledge of Automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources