A DevOps Architect oversees the designing and implementation process to ensure that the software release pipeline flows efficiently. The responsibilities of DevOps Architects include creating a continuous development environment, ensuring speedy development, and automating the process.
When interviewing DevOps Architects, the most suitable candidate should have hands-on experience as a software developer, be familiar with the tools and processes, and a solid understanding of building concepts. Be wary of candidates who lack leadership skills, sound knowledge and insight, and the ability to develop a successful DevOps team.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for DevOps Architects:
1. What do you think the responsibilities of a DevOps Architect entail?
Reveals knowledge of the position and expectations.
2. Which are the most popular DevOps tools? Which ones do you use?
Reveals knowledge of pertinent tools.
3. How do you keep your team motivated?
Demonstrates leadership skills and ability to guide and mentor.
4. What is your approach when a project is in need of DevOps?
Demonstrates knowledge of processes.
5. What are the key components of DevOps?
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of DevOps.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources