Interview Questions for Hadoop Developers:
1. What is your understanding of big data?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of data systems.
2. What is the benefit of using the Apache Hadoop framework for data storage?
Demonstrates an understanding of Hadoop and its features.
3. What is the procedure when NameNode is down?
Reveals a basic understanding of data system retrieval procedures.
4. What coding languages are you most familiar with?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of programming languages and reveals knowledge gaps.
5. What Hadoop applications have you developed in the past?
Highlights the candidate’s previous work experience and skills.