Development Coordinators work for nonprofit organizations to source funding and plan fundraising events. Development Coordinators are responsible for finding new donors and managing marketing campaigns for various media platforms.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Development Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for a resourceful and charismatic Development Coordinator to organize fundraisers and source donors to raise money for our nonprofit organization. The Development Coordinator is also responsible for creating marketing campaigns to advertise the nonprofit organization on media platforms such as radio, television and social media.
To be successful as a Development Coordinator you must have excellent networking skills and experience with event management. An efficient Development Coordinator is able to plan initiatives in advance and manage multiple tasks at once.
Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage fundraising events.
- Find new donors and maintain good relationships with existing donors.
- Create marketing campaigns to advertise the nonprofit organization.
- Draw up a budget for events.
Development Coordinator Requirements:
- A qualification in Event Management, Finance or another relevant field.
- Prior experience with event planning.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Good knowledge of marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources