Interview Questions for Development Coordinators:
1. Can you give an example of a time you had to deal with last-minute event changes?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
2. What key features do you consider before choosing an event venue?
Tests the candidate’s experience in event planning.
3. Can you give an example of a time you had to manage more than one event? How did you handle it?
Highlights the candidate's organizational and multi-tasking skills.
4. Can you describe a time you went over the event budget?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
5. What marketing techniques do you use?
Look for candidates that employ strategic and effective marketing plans. Candidates should also incorporate digital channels in their marketing mix.