Interview Questions for Coordinators:
1. Can you give an example of a time you had to deal with last-minute event changes?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
2. What key features do you consider before choosing an event venue?
Tests the candidate’s experience in event planning.
3. Can you describe a time you went over the project budget?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. What are your criteria when choosing a vendor?
Demonstrates the candidate’s vendor management skills.
5. Can you give an example of a time you had to manage more than one project? How did you handle it?
Highlights the candidate's organizational and multi-tasking skills.