Also known as an Event Coordinator or Administrative Coordinator, the Coordinator is responsible for the logistics of events or projects. A Coordinator is also responsible for tasks such as booking venues, contacting clients and creating budgets for events.
When interviewing Coordinators, the ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and show a passion for planning and organization. Be wary of candidates with poor people skills and limited knowledge of industry protocol.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Coordinators:
1. Can you give an example of a time you had to deal with last-minute event changes?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
2. What key features do you consider before choosing an event venue?
Tests the candidate’s experience in event planning.
3. Can you describe a time you went over the project budget?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. What are your criteria when choosing a vendor?
Demonstrates the candidate’s vendor management skills.
5. Can you give an example of a time you had to manage more than one project? How did you handle it?
Highlights the candidate's organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources