Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly organized and communicative Coordinator to be responsible for task and event management. The Coordinator will also be responsible for liaising with clients, contacting vendors and working with various staff members to complete a project.
To be successful as a coordinator you must have excellent communication skills and a passion for organization. A good coordinator manages project schedules meticulously and thinks on their feet to solve any problems that arise.
- Create and adhere to a timeline for planning events.
- Liaise with clients to gauge their needs.
- Work with staff to accomplish tasks.
- Contact vendors for outsourced services.
- Receive phone calls and respond to emails from clients.
- Find a suitable venue for events and book the venue in a timely manner.
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance, event coordination or a relevant field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Prior experience with project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.