Also known as an Event Coordinator or Project Coordinator, Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that tasks or events are carried out successfully by working with all relevant role-players to bring together resources, information, and services.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly organized and communicative Coordinator to be responsible for task and event management. The Coordinator will also be responsible for liaising with clients, contacting vendors and working with various staff members to complete a project.
To be successful as a Coordinator you must have excellent communication skills and a passion for organization. A good Coordinator manages project schedules meticulously and thinks on their feet to solve any problems that arise.
- Create and adhere to a timeline for planning events.
- Liaise with clients to gauge their needs.
- Work with staff to accomplish tasks.
- Contact vendors for outsourced services.
- Receive phone calls and respond to emails from clients.
- Find a suitable venue for events and book the venue in a timely manner.
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance, event coordination or a relevant field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Prior experience with project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources