Dental Receptionists are responsible for the scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling of patients’ dental appointments as required. They ensure that a dental practice is running smoothly.
When interviewing Dental Receptionists, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate an amiable personality, helpfulness, and a passion for engaging with patients. Be wary of candidates who are unenthusiastic and have poor communication and interpersonal skills.
Interview Questions for Dental Receptionists:
1. What would you do if a patient had a dental emergency, but the practice was busy?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills and experience.
2. How do you handle an agitated patient who has been waiting for a long time?
Demonstrates the candidate’s customer service skills and experience.
3. What do you do if the dentist has called in sick, but has many appointments lined up for the day?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills, customer service skills, and experience.
4. What do you think is the most important aspect of your job?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
5. On a busy day of scheduling appointments, how do you ensure that all other administrative duties are completed?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills and ability to multitask.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources