A Dental Office Manager supports and supervises all administrative duties in a dental office. They are responsible for the management of staff meetings, staff schedules, office budgets, and monthly payroll. Also known as an Office Manager or Dental Office Administrator.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Dental Office Manager Job Description:
We are currently looking for a driven and team-oriented Dental Office Manager to oversee all administrative operations in our dental office. You will take charge of all admin responsibilities for front office employees, including reception and dental assisting specialists.
To excel in this role, you should be self-motivated, highly organized, a good communicator, and have the talent to inspire teams. It is important that the prospective candidate understands how to manage staff schedules and billing systems.
- To guarantee office productivity, develop and manage all internal office procedures and practices.
- Maintain the dental clinic’s cash control, staff schedules, general ledger and billing system.
- Deliver direct individual and team leadership to ensure all office employees produce outstanding client service.
- Coordinate the day-to-day execution of office practices that increase productivity and efficiency.
- Respond to clinical and operational issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement an effective office budget.
- Hire, supervise and train new office employees.
- High school diploma or relevant certification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ dental administration experience.
- Should have exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service.
- Must be friendly, professional and highly organized.
- Solid understanding of dental billing and insurance procedures.
- Previous dental experience is beneficial.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources