To ensure that a dental office runs efficiently and effectively, a Dental Office Manager assists and supports staff in all day-to-day administrative duties. They may also schedule patient appointments, perform bookkeeping duties, review office budgets and train new employees.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Dental Office Manager Interview Questions:
1. How are you prepared for this position?
Highlights the candidate’s experience and training history.
2. Can you give me an example of a time you analyzed information and assessed results to find the best solution to a problem?
Tests the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
3. Can you share an experience you had in dealing with a difficult client? How did you resolve that situation?
Demonstrates the candidate’s customer service and communication skills.
4. How would you keep track of office resources and supplies?
Tests the candidate's organizational and record-keeping skills.
5. How do you organize, plan, and manage your work?
Shows the candidate’s organizational and managerial skills.