Interview Questions for Deli Clerks
1. If a customer asked for a recommendation, how you would decide which products to suggest?
Demonstrates listening skills and job knowledge.
2. What would you do to improve current deli displays and signage?
Shows preparedness and creativity.
3. If the deli was short staffed on a busy day, how would you manage the line?
Demonstrates customer service skills.
4. Tell about a time when you were able to satisfy an angry customer.
Shows defuse tense situations.
5. What tasks do you expect to perform on an average day?
Reveals candidate’s duty expectation.