Database Developers construct and sustain frameworks that are designed to store vast amounts of data. Database Developers are also responsible for ensuring that these are secure.
When interviewing Database Developers, preferred candidates should be able to create effective data storage solutions that are resistant to unauthorized use. Avoid candidates who lack consideration for clients' input, and those who are unable to navigate the requisite database development tools.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Database Developers:
1. In a nutshell, how would you create a database for a healthcare facility?
Highlights technical skills.
2. Which measures are most effective at preventing the unauthorized access of data?
Tests knowledge of appropriate security protocols.
3. What would you include in the manual that accompanies each development?
Demonstrates consideration for the end user.
4. What would you do if someone asked for help before reading the manual?
Assesses patience, helpfulness, and assertiveness.
5. How would you ascertain which of your developments needed upgrading?
Examines expertise, plus the ability to establish appropriate communication channels.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources