Data Architects build and maintain a company’s database by identifying structural and installation solutions. They work with database administrators and analysts to secure easy access to company data. Duties include creating database solutions, evaluating requirements, and preparing design reports.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Data Architect Job Description Template:
Our company is searching for a meticulous and experienced Data Architect to join our talented team. Your central responsibility as the Data Architect will be to develop, optimize and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data systems. Your duties may include preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
To succeed in this role, you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources