Interview Questions for Database Managers:
1. Which diagnostic tests do you regularly perform to monitor database performance?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and experience in evaluating database performance metrics.
2. In your experience, what is the best approach to training junior developers?
Assesses the candidate's experience and ability to train and provide mentorship to junior team members.
3. Can you explain your strategy to ensure data integrity and quality?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and ability to ensure the accuracy of data.
4. How do you go about protecting databases against hackers and breaches?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
5. Can you describe a database-related challenge you resolved successfully?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience with database management, as well as their problem-solving skills.