The role of a Data Manager is to supervise a company’s numerous data systems and networks. Their duties include organizing, storing and analyzing company data as professionally and effectively as possible, while also safeguarding a company’s security and confidentiality standards.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Data Manager Job Description:
Our company is currently looking for an analytical professional who thrives on the chance to decipher data systems. As the Data Manager, you will oversee the development and use of company data systems, and guarantee that all information to and from the company runs timely and securely.
The chosen candidate will have a strong aptitude for technology, professional demeanor, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills. To excel in this role, you should also have strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems.
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Manage all incoming data files.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources