Interview Questions for Data Modelers:
1. What information is required when building a conceptual data model?
Reveals knowledge of data modeling procedures.
2. What techniques do you use to ensure existing data systems integrate with your data models?
Demonstrates knowledge of system integration.
3. What database software would you recommend for enterprise solutions?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of industry software.
4. What coding languages are you familiar with, and which do you use most often?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals possible gaps in knowledge.
5. What was the most challenging project you worked on?
Reveals relevant industry experience.