Also known as CT Technicians, CT Technologists use computerized tomography scanners to capture images of the human anatomy which assist doctors in diagnosing medical conditions. They are typically employed by hospitals, research laboratories, and outpatient facilities.
When interviewing CT Technologists, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate patience, strong technical skills, and sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathology. Be wary of candidates who have low energy, ineffective communication skills, and poor problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for CT Technologists:
1. How would you deal with a patient who is afraid of the CT scanning procedure?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills, patience, and compassion.
2. What precautions should be taken to ensure the safety of patients undergoing CT scans?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of safety protocols as well as experience.
3. Why should the parents of pediatric patients wear lead aprons if they are present during CT scans?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
4. How would you handle a situation where a patient has refused to have the contrasting agents administered intravenously?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication and problem-solving skills.
5. Under what circumstances would an MRI be preferable?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources