Interview Questions for Credit Managers:
1. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a credit manager?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
2. What techniques do you use to create scoring models?
Demonstrates knowledge of credit rating standard procedures.
3. What data is needed when updating the company credit policy?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical skills.
4. How do you deal with clients once their loans have been rejected?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. What skills do you think Credit Managers need to be successful?
Reveals the candidate’s character and inherent skills.