Interview Questions for Credit Controllers:
1. Why is a credit controller an important part of a company?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of their role and what is required of them.
2. How do you distance yourself from personal feelings when evaluating credit requests?
Demonstrates the ability to follow standard procedures and act impartially.
3. What strategies do you use to negotiate with a difficult or rude client?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. How do you deal with clients who refuse to pay?
Highlights the negotiating skills of the candidate and their ability to follow company procedures.
5. What systems have you put in place in your previous work to maximize company profits?
Demonstrates the extent of the candidate’s skills and abilities.