Credit Analysts determine the creditworthiness of customers by collecting and analyzing their financial data to decide whether or not to extend them credit. Successful candidates are analytically-minded, detail-oriented and highly organized. Avoid those who lack financial expertise and experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Credit Analysts
1. Can you describe an effective approach to assessing the credit status of a potential client?
Tests financial, analytical, and assessment skills.
2. What is the process for extending credit to a client?
Reveals job knowledge, analytical, and decision-making skills.
3. What, in your opinion, are the most important credit metrics to look at?
Shows understanding of financial data and credit metrics.
4. Can you describe a time when you identified a complex problem related to a client, and devised a solution that helped your employer?
Shows interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
5. What is a good debt to equity ratio?
Tests critical thinking skills.