Creative technologists are primarily technology-focused individuals who develop information technology solutions for digital innovation projects. They collaborate with production and marketing departments, design software prototypes, and enhance digital user-experiences.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Creative Technologist Job Description Template
We are looking for a results-oriented creative technologist to join our team. You will be consulting with internal departments and clients to design creative technical solutions that address our needs, developing enhanced and interactive user-experiences, and demonstrating prototypes.
To ensure success as a creative technologist, you should exhibit advanced application architecture skills and extensive industry knowledge. An outstanding creative technologist will be someone who can transform developmental needs into intuitive, effective, and user-friendly digital experiences.
Creative Technologist Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming concepts with the design team.
- Driving application innovation and integrating new technologies.
- Creating and refining product outlines, as well as developing prototypes.
- Demonstrating and testing prototypes and completed applications.
- Incorporating user feedback into IT solution designs.
- Providing clients and internal departments with end-user support.
- Performing debugging procedures, code improvement, and re-designing tasks.
- Documenting development processes, procedures, and application version histories.
- Keeping abreast with advancements in application design and new technologies.
Creative Technologist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a creative technologist.
- Demonstrable industry knowledge.
- Advanced proficiency in dynamic languages, web frameworks, and multiple APIs.
- Extensive experience in designing, deploying, and optimizing technical solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional ability to lead technological innovation.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources