Interview Questions for Solution Architects:
1. When gathering information from various sources during a project, how do you determine which pieces of information are relevant?
Demonstrates the candidate’s analytical skills and experience.
2. What was the most difficult software development project you have been involved in?
Demonstrates the candidate’s level of experience.
3. How do you ensure that the technical details of a project are understood by management?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills and experience.
4. How do you keep abreast of emerging technologies?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
5. Have you ever applied new technology or information to previous projects? What was the outcome?
Tests the candidate’s transparency and experience.