Solution Architects are responsible for designing and modifying systems architecture to meet business needs. They ensure that certain business issues are resolved through the testing, integration, and programming of software systems.
When interviewing Solution Architects, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate drive as well as enthusiasm for solving complex technical problems. Be wary of candidates who have poor leadership and communication skills.
Interview Questions for Solution Architects:
1. When gathering information from various sources during a project, how do you determine which pieces of information are relevant?
Demonstrates the candidate’s analytical skills and experience.
2. What was the most difficult software development project you have been involved in?
Demonstrates the candidate’s level of experience.
3. How do you ensure that the technical details of a project are understood by management?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills and experience.
4. How do you keep abreast of emerging technologies?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
5. Have you ever applied new technology or information to previous projects? What was the outcome?
Tests the candidate’s transparency and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources