Interview Questions for Creative Technologists:
1. Can you describe your approach to creating product outlines?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in collaborating on product design and their ability to translate creative ideas into practice.
2. Which developmental stages do you typically document?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience in documenting processes and their ability to record relevant information.
3. Can you explain how you keep abreast of new technologies?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of relevant resources, as well as their ability to keep up with new software technologies and trends.
4. What is the best way to obtain end-user feedback on new technologies?
Reveals the candidate's communication skills and their ability to facilitate and incorporate end-user feedback throughout the developmental stages.
5. Can you tell me about a major success you've had in this role?
Showcases the candidate's creative and technical expertise, and their ability to drive innovation.