Interview Questions for Cosmetology Instructors:
1. Why did you want to become a cosmetology instructor?
Demonstrates the candidate’s nature and inherent teaching skills.
2. What methods do you use to plan and adapt your course curriculum?
Reveals the candidate’s teaching methodology.
3. What techniques do you use to transfer your skills to your students?
Uncovers the candidate’s technical skills and ability to transfer knowledge.
4. How would you deal with unruly or despondent students?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a cosmetology instructor?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights gaps in knowledge.