The role of a Contract Specialist is to oversee the contractual agreements of a company. Their chief responsibility is to negotiate and draft contracts beneficial to both the company and its clients. These experts serve as the main point of liaison with contractors, vendors, and clients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Contract Specialist Interview Questions:
1. How do you stay up-to-date with the latest contract regulations?
Highlights the candidate’s ability to stay on trend with legal regulations.
2. Can you tell us about a time you successfully negotiated with a tough client?
Tests the candidate’s negotiation skills.
3. A contractor has breached a contract. How do you respond?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of legal regulations and processes.
4. What is the key to success when communicating with a difficult client?
Highlights the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Provide an example of a time you had to monitor the expenses of a contract to ensure compliance with the contract terms. What obstacles did you face and how did you handle them?
Reveals the candidate's problem-solving abilities.