Interview Questions for Contract Analysts:
1. In your experience, what are the main reasons for contractual disputes?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and experience with contract analysis.
2. How would you go about ensuring compliance with contractual obligations?
Tests the candidate's experience and their ability to prevent liability for noncompliance.
3. Tell me about contractual terms you negotiated that had a favorable outcome?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and ability to negotiate favorable terms on behalf of their company.
4. How do you go about ensuring that sound recordkeeping practices are followed?
Reveals the candidate's experience in promoting best practices in the maintenance and safekeeping of contracts
5. Can you tell me how you stay informed about changes to state and federal contract law?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and ability to keep abreast of local, state, and national contract law.