Content specialists research, develop, and create content for a variety of platforms including blogs, social media, websites, and print media. They conduct research on consumer and content trends, develop and edit content, and manage content calendars for a variety of brands and businesses.
When interviewing content specialists, top candidates will demonstrate enthusiasm and creativity, and a strong analytical aptitude. Be wary of candidates who lack strong leadership skills and attention to detail.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Content Specialists:
1. What content management systems do you prefer working with and why?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and technical abilities.
2. What is your approach to researching and defining a target audience?
Explores the candidate's research and analytical thinking skills.
3. What techniques do you use to ensure that your content is accurate and engaging?
Examines the candidate's attention to detail and the creative process.
4. What, in your opinion, makes social media content engaging?
Evaluates the candidate's critical thinking abilities and knowledge of modern content platforms.
5. What was your most successful campaign and why do you think it worked?
Reveals more of the candidate's work experience and strengths.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources