Content Strategists are employed by companies and agencies to develop and implement content strategies to attract and engage customers. They analyze data and customer behavior to identify ways to drive traffic and improve customer retention.
When interviewing Content Strategists, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, drive, and excellent analytical skills. Be wary of candidates who have ineffective communication skills as well as poor marketing and content presentation skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Content Strategists:
1. How do you decide which channel(s) to use for certain marketing campaigns?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytic and decision-making skills, as well as experience.
2. How would you go about researching target audiences?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as analytical and research skills.
3. How do you develop ideas for new content?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, collaborative skills, and experience.
4. How do you know whether content is well-received by the target audience or not?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
5. How do you decide what writing style and tone are best suited for certain content pieces?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical, marketing, and content presentation skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources