Concierge Job Description:
Our company is in search of a friendly and professional concierge to manage all client services. We’re searching for an experienced individual who can provide high-quality service to all our clients and understands the worth of superb customer service.
The successful candidate will have a confident personality, enjoy networking with clients, and be equipped with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). In addition, you should possess a comprehensive knowledge of local businesses, travel selections, and entertainment scenes.
- Upon request of clients, make reservations at local establishments such as restaurants, businesses, hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- Complete exchanges and returns in a timely and professional manner.
- Help with the organization of on-site events including weddings, business fairs, and corporate meetings.
- Greet clients when they enter the building and guide them to their designated areas.
- Process important queries and manage customer expectations in a polite and friendly manner.
- Keep track of frequent clients and create a tailored experience based on their personal needs.
- Answer telephones and monitor the switchboard.
- Minimum of 2+ years of client-facing experience.
- Basic computer literacy skills and talent for technology.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments.
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude.
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management.