A Concierge provides personal services and assistance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments and office buildings. They perform various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist.
Concierge Job Description:
Our company is in search of a friendly and professional Concierge to manage all client services. We’re searching for an experienced individual who can provide high-quality service to all our clients and understands the worth of superb customer service.
The successful candidate will have a confident personality, enjoy networking with clients and be equipped with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). In addition, you should possess a comprehensive knowledge of local businesses, travel selections, and entertainment scenes.
- Upon request of clients, make reservations at local establishments such as restaurants, businesses, hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- Complete exchanges and returns in a timely and professional manner.
- Help with the organization of on-site events including weddings, business fairs, and corporate meetings.
- Greet clients when they enter the building and guide them to their designated areas.
- Process important queries and manage customer expectations in a polite and friendly manner.
- Keep track of frequent clients and create a tailored experience based on their personal needs.
- Answer telephones and monitor the switchboard.
- Minimum of 2+ year’s client facing experience.
- Basic computer literacy skills and talent for technology.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments.
- Polite, friendly and self-assured attitude.
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management.