Interview Questions for Concept Designers:
1. What design software do you prefer to work with and why?
Assesses the candidate's technical ability and experience.
2. What would you ask a client who is describing a futuristic concept for a film?
Explores the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills.
3. How would you estimate the time it would take to complete a project?
Evaluates the candidate's time management and organizational skills.
4. How would you approach the process of designing a new video game character?
Explores the candidate's creative process.
5. What was the most challenging project that you worked on?
Reveals the candidate's work history and technical ability.