Comedians perform spoken pieces that are geared at generating amusement. Comedians often comment on contemporary phenomena through their art form, which sometimes precipitates social change.
When interviewing Comedians, top-notch candidates should exhibit an adaptable comedic approach. Be dubious of disrespectful and imperceptive candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Comedians:
1. What are the best strategies for memorizing involved monologues?
Shows the capacity to commit intricate text to memory.
2. How would you incorporate your viewers' stories into your performances?
Affords insight into chosen comedic processes.
3. How would you combat heckling?
Reviews improvisation techniques and assertiveness.
4. Have any of your comedic performances been harshly criticized?
Uncovers the possible receipt of innocuous and perturbing critiques.
5. Which contemporary phenomena should never be the subject of comedic performances?
Highlights limit-setting concerning notably sensitive discourses.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources