Interview Questions for Clinical Specialists:
1. Can you explain your steps in preparing a sales pitch for a new medical device?
Evaluates whether the candidate has suitable experience and knowledge of the role.
2. Tell me about a time when you had great success with a sale. What did you learn?
Reveals the candidates' skills and experience, as well as whether the scenario aligns with expectations.
3. An important customer says that your competitor offers better deals. How do you react?
Assesses the candidate's experience, as well as their interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
4. A specialist asks a complex question that you don't understand. What do you do?
Reveals whether the candidate's experience has led them to develop suitable strategies to deal with similar eventualities.
5. Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What happened?
Demonstrates communication and problem-solving skills.