Interview Questions for Medical Sales Representatives:
1. What is the importance of having an in-depth understanding of our medical products?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What would you do if a medical professional with whom you had scheduled a meeting canceled on short notice?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
3. What information would you need to promote a recently-launched flu medication?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and analytical skills.
4. How would you convince a potential customer currently using a competitor's product to change to our products?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, negotiation, and consultative sales skills.
5. How often should a medical sales representative communicate with existing customers?
Demonstrate the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.