Also known as Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives, Medical Sales Representatives sell prescription drugs as well as medical products and equipment to various health care professionals on behalf of medical companies. They aim to increase product awareness and achieve sales targets.
When interviewing Medical Sales Representatives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a target-driven attitude, enthusiasm, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor negotiation and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Medical Sales Representatives:
1. What is the importance of having an in-depth understanding of our medical products?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What would you do if a medical professional with whom you had scheduled a meeting canceled on short notice?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
3. What information would you need to promote a recently-launched flu medication?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and analytical skills.
4. How would you convince a potential customer currently using a competitor's product to change to our products?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, negotiation, and consultative sales skills.
5. How often should a Medical Sales Representative communicate with existing customers?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources