Interview Questions for Clinical Coordinators:
1. How do you handle uncooperative patients?
This question tests the candidate’s interpersonal and conflict management skills.
2. What information do you look at before examinations and what information do you record?
This question illustrates the candidate’s attention to detail.
3. Could you give me an example of when you overcame a difficult challenge to meet a patient’s request?
This question will indicate the candidate's problem-solving skills.
4. What criteria do you use when recruiting practitioners?
This question indicates the quality of practitioners that the candidate would identify in the recruitment process.
5. What process would you follow if you are in the middle of an urgent task when an emergency arises?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to work under pressure and make appropriate decisions urgently.