Interview Questions for Clinical Case Managers:
1. What methods would you follow to assess a patient's progress?
Examines the candidate's analytical skills and knowledge of healthcare best practices.
2. How would you explain the aspects of a treatment plan to a nervous patient?
Assesses the candidate's communication skills and ability to show compassion and support to patients.
3. What would you consider to be the biggest challenges facing clinical case managers?
Reveals the candidate's skill set and knowledge of clinical case management.
4. How would you handle an unruly patient?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to remain calm under pressure and navigate difficult work situations.
5. What has been the most rewarding treatment program you've facilitated?
Highlights the candidate's work experience.