Church Administrators oversee the maintenance and records of the church and its daily operations. They manage and support staff, assist with coordinating events, assist with financial matters, and provide a moral example to the church congregation and community.
When interviewing Church Administrators, look for candidates who demonstrate organizational and management skills, as well as effective communication and interpersonal skills. Take note of candidates who demonstrate a lack of ability to maintain positive relationships with the community.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Church Administrators:
1. How do you avoid scheduling errors and ensure proper preparation when handling an events calendar?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills.
2. How would you handle a difficult but prominent member of the church congregation?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good relationships within the community. Look for candidates who can compassionately handle someone they might know on a personal level.
3. What connections have you made in the church congregation and community that would be beneficial to this position?
Demonstrates' candidates interest and involvement in the community.
4. How would you ensure church funds are being properly allocated?
Demonstrates candidates' managerial abilities and financial competence.
5. What activities, aside from office administration, would you expect to take part in?
Demonstrates candidates' willingness to take an active role in the church and its community and activities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources