Interview Questions for Chiefs of Police:
1. Can you expand on your credentials?
Reveals industry knowledge, education, and experience.
2. How would you describe your management style?
Exhibits an effective management style with a proven track record of a stable and well-run department.
3. How would you handle a situation if one of your subordinates were to commit a crime?
Demonstrates an attitude of upholding ethical standards, respect for protocol, and the ability to act in the best interest of the department.
4. How would you ensure that paperwork is completed in due time?
Demonstrates time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
5. Why should you be hired for this position?
Candidate motivates using experience and skills.