Interview Questions for Invigilators:
1. How would you ensure that tests commenced on time?
Evaluates consideration for the availability of pertinent test materials, venue preparation, and the settling of all students.
2. Which regulations would you inform students of before each test started?
Assesses an awareness of customary and other helpful guidelines.
3. What would you do if a few Invigilators asked to be relieved shortly before the test?
Tests the ability to solve logistical issues when under pressure.
4. What would you do if students and staff came under threat during a test?
Highlights the capacity to reinstate safety and orderliness before anyone endured harm.
5. How would you handle a situation where there were fewer test scripts than test-takers?
Uncovers investigative and problem-solving skills.