Interview Questions for Chief Data Officers:
1. Describe your leadership style. What is the most important aspect of managing a large team?
Demonstrates managerial and communication skills.
2. In the case of a data breach, what steps would you take to resolve this?
Reveals job knowledge and problem-solving skills.
3. How do you create business value while keeping costs low?
Shows strategic thinking.
4. What are the current data trends and how will it impact the company?
Reveals trend awareness.
5. How important is data management in achieving a company's goals?
Shows understanding of the role.