Interview Questions for Chief Content Officers:
1. How will you ensure effective communication between the different departments you will work with?
Highlights the candidate's interpersonal and leadership skills.
2. What communication software will you use for effective and timeous publication on numerous platforms?
Details the candidate's knowledge of the trends in digital communication.
3. How would you go about establishing our organization as a thought leader?
Tests the candidate's creativeness and knowledge.
4. How will you manage resistance from one of the departments whose content you will oversee?
Reveals the candidate's interpersonal, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
5. How often would you conduct communication audits, and how would you go about it?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of collecting and using data.