Interview Questions for Certified Diabetes Educators:
1. Which demographic features are typically predictive of gestational diabetes?
Discerns knowledge about pertinent etiological factors.
2. Why might patients deviate from important treatment regimens?
Highlights familiarity with patterns of treatment adherence.
3. How could physically disabled patients get more exercise?
Evaluates clinically-driven innovation.
4. How would you equip families to foster treatment adherence?
Reviews techniques pertaining to instruction and empowerment.
5. Could you outline your diabetes-related advocacy experience?
Uncovers the potential to steer consequential initiatives.