A Business Intelligence (BI) Developer produces financial and market intelligence to aid in business decision making through the development of reporting systems. The BI Developer uses and maintains warehouse data to solve organizational problems.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Job Description Template
We are looking for a hard-working and organized BI Developer to be responsible for the upkeep and development of warehouse data to support our business decision making. The BI Developer builds and maintains a data warehouse design to generate reports on financial and market intelligence to aid in business performance monitoring and business decision making.
A successful BI Developer has a strong working knowledge of business trends, and is able to read and analyze product, market, and share trends. You should have strong organizational, critical thinking, and communication skills.
BI Developer Responsibilities:
- Analyzing product, market, and share trends to build warehouse data.
- Translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Developing reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision making.
- Using warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision making and business performance monitoring.
- Maintaining data analytics platforms.
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems.
- Conducting troubleshooting on BI models.
- Generating and delivering quality reports to customers and performing quality assurance checks on reports.
BI Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience as a BI Developer.
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources