Analytics Managers gather and analyze data to help clients gain valuable insights and influence decision-making. Their duties include data mining and management, developing and implementing analytics solutions, and generating reports in an effort to improve their clients' performance and achieve their business objectives.
Analytics Manager Job Description Template
We are seeking an innovative and tech-savvy Analytics Manager to plan and oversee our business intelligence and analytics strategies. You will work with a team of digital analysts to extract and interpret raw data to derive valuable insights for our customers, develop and implement analytics solutions, track key performance metrics to improve business performance, and present monthly reports to senior management.
To excel in this role, you will have a background in analytics and statistics, the ability to foster relationships with staff across departments and be motivated to continuously achieve positive results.
- Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions.
- Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze customer data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Apply statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights and boost customer productivity and revenue.
- Enforce company policies and procedures to ensure quality and prevent discrepancies.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage cross-functional teams, review their performance, and manage schedules.
- Generate reports of findings and present these to senior management.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Master's Degree may be preferred.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in an Analytics Manager position or similar role is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards.