The role of an Analyst is to evaluate the numerical data and computer systems of a company to ensure overall productivity and efficiency. In addition to analyzing data, these highly-analytical specialists help develop business strategies and plans, validate data trends, and review analytic processes.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Analyst Interview Questions:
1. What important information do you evaluate before developing a business strategy?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of business strategies.
2. Can you describe the two types of diagrams predominantly used in your field?
Highlights the candidate’s experience and previous training.
3. Can you give an example of a time you were unable to meet a deadline?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. Your analytics report proves to be incorrect. What steps do you take to correct the problem?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem solving skills.
5. How would you ensure that confidential company data and information is secure?
Tests the candidate’s ability to develop data security processes.