Building Managers ensure the safety of occupants in commercial, industrial, and residential properties. They oversee cleaning, security, and maintenance activities, resolve any issues raised by building owners and tenants, and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory standards.
When interviewing Building Managers, look for candidates with project management experience and good problem-solving skills. Be wary of candidates with poor communication and interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Building Managers:
1. How would you ensure that the buildings you manage comply with building codes?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of relevant regulations and their ability to maintain compliance.
2. How do you coordinate and keep track of regular maintenance activities?
Showcases the candidate's work experience and project management skills.
3. How would you handle a security breach in one of your assigned buildings?
Illustrates the candidate's crisis management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
4. How would you handle uncooperative tenants?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal skills and their ability to handle difficult situations.
5. What is your process for evaluating and contracting a new cleaning company?
Shows the candidate's ability to identify a building's cleaning needs, research suitable service providers, and negotiate contracts that do not exceed a predetermined budget.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources