Brewmasters, or Brewers, use their passion for beer and comprehensive knowledge of brewing processes to craft creative recipes and produce the best, most exciting beers possible. They are involved with every step of the beer development process from the creation of the recipe to the tasting of the final product.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Brewmaster Job Description Template
We are searching for driven and creative individuals who have a passion for creating the best beers. Whether you’re putting a fresh spin on existing recipes or crafting the perfect seasonal or specialty brew, you understand that quality comes first. The Brewmaster’s responsibilities include cleaning tanks and other equipment used in the brewing process, selecting ingredients, crafting recipes, and testing the product. Brewmasters will also need to be able to manage team members, build rapport with suppliers, keep accurate records, and complete necessary paperwork.
To be successful, Brewmasters must be communicative, passionate, thorough, and creative. Brewmasters must have extensive knowledge about brewing processes and always put quality and safety first.
- Improving and creating unique beer recipes.
- Selecting quality ingredients.
- Cleaning equipment.
- Testing beer and making corrections to processes or ingredients to improve taste.
- Managing people and resources effectively.
- Maintaining accurate records and inventory.
- Building relationships with vendors.
- Extensive experience in breweries.
- Homebrew experience or education may be preferred.
- Passion for beer.
- Creativity and ability to develop quality recipes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.