Brewmasters, or Brewers, play an active role in every step of the beer development process, from creating the recipe to tasting of the final product. Successful candidates will be thorough, knowledgeable, and creative. Avoid those who lack brewery experience or interest in product quality.
Interview Questions for Brewmasters
1. Describe your brewing experience.
Provides insight into candidate’s education and industry experience.
2. Why is it important to keep equipment clean?
Demonstrates attentiveness and desire to create quality products.
3. Tell about a time when you developed a new beer recipe. What did you learn?
Shows creativity and experience with recipe design.
4. What do you think Brewmasters do? What impact does it have?
Reveals candidate’s understanding of the role.
5. How would you build supplier relationships? Why is this important?
Shows ability to work with suppliers.
Post a Brewmaster job ad to 100+ free job boards with one submission