Breakfast Attendants assemble and dismantle breakfast spreads for the establishments at which they work. In the case of full-service restaurants, Breakfast Attendants receive and communicate customers' orders.
When interviewing Breakfast Attendants, the ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills. Be wary of candidates who are forgetful and impatient.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Breakfast Attendant Interview Questions:
1. What food safety regulations should you adhere to as a Breakfast Attendant?
Reveals technical skills.
2. How would you serve multiple tables within a short time frame?
Demonstrates organizational, time management, and communication skills.
3. What would you do if a customer refused to honor mealtimes?
Assesses communication skills.
4. What would you do if a customer refused to pay for their meal?
Tests interpersonal and technical skills.
5. How would you maintain high energy levels during long shifts?
Highlights physical fitness.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources