Interview Questions for Bookbinders:
1. What made you want to work as a bookbinder?
Reveals the candidate’s nature and inherent skills.
2. What techniques should be used when gluing or stitching pages into a book?
Reveals knowledge of the binding process.
3. How would you ensure the signature and cover design matches the book designers’ specifications?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and design skills.
4. How do you manage your workload for the day?
Demonstrates the candidate’s time-management skills.
5. What was the most difficult bookbinding project you completed in your previous job?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s binding skills.