Interview Questions for Assemblers:
1. Tell me about the most complex item you’ve built. How did you do it?
Demonstrates the ability to follow instructions and use tools.
2. Have you ever built something with a group? Explain the process.
Shows the ability to work with a team.
3. Are you able to read blueprints and schematics? Provide examples of your experience with them.
Shows the ability to work with technical documents.
4. How long have you been working with tools? Why do you like it?
Shows interest and experience in this field.
5. Why is work safety important to you? Explain.
Shows a desire to observe rules.